Thursday, March 3, 2011

My Furniture Re-do

When we got married my grandma was getting rid of an end table and offered it to us. As we had hardly any furniture we of course snatched it up thinking that we would replace it with something eventually...it was a little dated! That was almost 5 years ago and we have yet to replace it. I have also fallen in love with it. You see it has doors on it and you can store things inside. It is quite amazing how many toys I can cram in there!! So I decided I couldn't get rid of it and since it was already pretty ugly I figured I would try to refinish it. I am actually pretty pleased with how it turned out! What do you think?

Before:

After:

2 comments:

Presidential Players said...

I am very impressed!!! I don't think I would have the patience to do that. It turned out really great! Way to go!

Dayna said...

Awesome work girl!!