12 weeks ago today I looked like this! I am so glad that Gavin is not in my belly anymore and can't believe he is already 12 weeks old!! Where has the time gone?
On November 25, 2009 I checked into the hospital around 6:00 am to be induced. At first things were going great and the doctor was pleased with how quickly I was progressing. After 13 hours of labor I was at an 8, my contractions were becoming irregular and Gavin was posterior and wouldn't turn. The doctor finally decided it would be best to do a C-section. At this point I just wanted to get Gavin here safe and sound and finally meet the little man! So they wheeled me back to the OR. It turned out to be a good thing because when they were doing the C-section my doctor noticed that the tube I had my ectopic pregnancy in hadn't healed very well and needed to be removed. I was glad we found out that way and not by having another ectopic pregnancy!!
At 7:44 pm Gavin was officially born. He weighed 7 pounds 9 ounces (which surprised everyone) and was 21 inches long! I didn't get to see him when he was being cleaned up because they were closing me up, but Brandon went and hung out with him. What an amazing 12 weeks this has been! I didn't know it would be possible to love someone so much!! I love him more and more everyday and can't wait to see what he learns to do next! I love you Gavin!!! Happy 12 weeks!

3 comments:
Hello there stranger. I am so glad that you have decided to write on your blog again. Gavin is looking adorable. I am glad that everything is going well. Hope to see you soon!
Yay! You are blogging. I love it. We miss you guys like crazy. I hope everything is going great. We should all get together soon.
Okay- first of all, that picture of your prego belly looks fake! I know I saw you all the time, but you look huge in that photo! Secondly, Gavin is such a sweetie and we're so glad to have him in the family! We love you too Gavin!
Post a Comment